Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Grind

Well, school has been going for almost a month now. Between studying, test, quizzes, homoe work, worrying, girlfriend and my officer duties I have NO time for anything else. An upper classman once told me that the farther along you get in school the easier it gets. I want to hunt him down and beat him. Things are not easier they are in fact harder than ever. I'm putting more hours into school than ever before!!!

Moving on...I have not heard a single thing from companies regarding an internship. This is making me worry! NO internship means no money and no money means I will have to work while going to school and I just don't see how I can swing that. I know of one person that works right now and he does it just for spending money and only puts in a few hours a week. I am going to put forth an effort to contact companies and see if I can't get something rolling. Not only that, I should meet a lot of industry people at the ATCE conference in Dallas that is coming up in a couple weeks. I'm going to give out every business card that I have!

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home