Wedding
My best friend and my sister got married today, they did it while being 600 miles away from each other. You say "how is this?". Well, they married different people. Jake married his high school sweetheart and my sister Emily married Jason, whom she met at college. All I can say is this has made me start thinking about so many things. First is that I am at the age where most people start having families and are already married - Responsible adults. Not to say that I am not responsible, I just am not married and have not even finished school yet. I have two more years of school to go, that will put me at 27 years old. Crap! Anyways, it is just making me think. I don't know what else to say. It has been a very long day and I am dead tired. I am going to have to force myself to go brush my teeth versus throwing this laptop in the floor and crawling under the sheets. Friday I finsihed my internship. When I had my exit interview my boss said that I need to work on first impressions. I guess that is true, I was looking through all the pictures that were taken on my digital camera and I am not smiling in one of them. Am I an unhappy person? NO. I am one of the biggest cutups you will ever meet but at the same time I am only that way around people I know really well. When you first meet me you may think that I am an asshole. That is just an assumption that a lot of people make. And this is one of the things that I was thinking about today and will be working on this from now on. I'm not really sure why I am that way, that's just the way it is. I'm not saying I am going to keep it up, just that I am who I am and I will work on it. I am rambling right now and it has to be in direct realtion to how tired I am. I am very very very tired. I think I already mentioned that. Alright, I think that I quit typing things worth reading about 5 minutes ago. Goodnight.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home