Thursday, May 19, 2005

Internship

I really like the group I am assigned to this time around, we are responsible for the Tom O'Connor lease. Two out of the 3 engineers are around my age and this makes things easier, and my boss doesn't bug the hell out of me. As a matter of fact I have been working all week and my boss came to my office today just to "order" me to take a break and take advantage of all the pies and cookies some vendors had dropped off. Speaking of food, we have vendors dropping food off all day long, every day. So much for losing weight this summer. My only complaint is that the IT department is made up of a bunch of assholes, I got into it with two of them today. I called to tell them that after several emails informing them if a problem it was still not fixed, well this guy responded to everything I said with email us and then hung-up on me. I was perfectly nice the whole time. Well I ran into the head of IT in the hall and he jumped all over me and I told him that his guy was rude and he was being rude and he then told me that we would see how long I am able to keep my job with no computer access. He was a straight-up asshole. Anyways, I went and told me boss and he said that even if he did yank my access all it would take is one phone call from him and my access would be turned on. IT is a support staff and these guys act like they are God Allmighty. So, those guys are on a different floor and I should never see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home