Monday, March 14, 2005

Dallas (Eulles)

Well, I am in Dallas for a couple days, got here yesterday afternoon. Today I went to lunch with a "rainy day" friend, Cory, who I haven't seen in about two years. I really fell bad for the guy, he must weigh about 400 pounds, it was pretty bad. Anyways, the actuall reason I came to town was to see my buddy Jake, I've known him for over trn years now and we still remain good friends even though we haven't lived in the same town for over 5 years. I guess this was a weekend to catch up because my friend Tim Taylor called me Friday and I haven't talked to him in almost 2 years. It's scary seeing everyone, including myself, grow up and what type of life's we are forming. Anyways, I will be here until tomorrow, I don't think Nicole can take another day without me since what she has going on in her life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home