TSA - Homeland Security
Well, I am all for securing our commercial flights but a recent trip to Houston was the biggest pain ever. I decided to only have a carry-on thinking that this would save time, I couldn't be more wrong. Apparently, because I booked one-way flights this flagged me as a security concern. I was patted down, searched, my bag was emptied, searched and swabbed. The security check took about 20 minutes in Lubbock and about 10 in Houston. It almost caused me to miss my flight in Lubbock, the gate paged me twice. Anyways, once on the flight out of Houston, there was no more room for carry-ons so I had to check my bag, so much for saving time. It was very stressful, not only the flight but the fact that it was very last minute. I'll get to my reason for going to Houston on a future post. It is a subject I'm still conflicted about and don't want to post something I will regret.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home